Compliance Testing-Japanese speaking
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$80000.00 - S$160000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a good reputation looking to hire a Japanese native to join the Compliance Control Testing team to look after Japan Market and liaise on daily basis with Japanese stakeholders.
Your job responsibilities will be to:
- Reviews emails ( Ecommunictions) calls, processes ensuring that the business is complying with the bank's standards and policies.
- Review the controls and suggest new remediation actions to efficiently run the testing plan.
- Work closely with Compliance, Front Office and Risk Management teams ensuring risks' mitigation and that issues are raised with enough documented evidence.
- Liaise with all business units, compliance advisory team, monitoring and testing team to communicate on the findings and actions plan.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Japanese as a first language as the role requires to review documents in chinese and daily communication.
-Minimum 4+years' significant practice in compliance testing, controls and compliance risk space
- Proven track record working banking or big 4 with strong securities-capitals market knowledge
- Good eyes for details and investigative mindset
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.