Compliance Testing VP
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a good reputation looking to hire Compliance Control Testing Manager to lead all the activities related to testing.
Your job responsibilities will be to:
- Implement and lead the testing programme
- Review the controls and suggest new remediation actions to efficiently run the testing plan.
- Work closely with Compliance, Front Office and Risk Management teams ensuring risks' mitigation and that issues are raised with enough documented evidence.
- Mentor, guide, advise junior team members and other stakeholders across the region and globally on the best practice related to controls and testing.
- Liaise with all business units, compliance advisory team, monitoring and testing team to communicate on the findings and actions plan.
To qualify, individuals must possess :
- Minimum 10+ years' significant practice in compliance testing, controls and compliance risk space
- Proven track record running compliance testing activities
- Good compliance advisory exposure related to compliance testing.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.