|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$100000.00 - S$120000.00 per annum|
- Banking or Financial Services
- Compliance knowledge
Our client is a well-established Global Bank with a strong commitment to deliver strong training related to compliance to all business units. Our client is looking to hire a trainer with a good understanding of financial crime, KYC processes, Policies and Procedures.
As the specialist in AML Training , you will be in charge of:
- Delivering face to face and Video Conference training for a large group of colleagues across all levels.
- Designing, implementing and ensuring efficient training modules.
- Monitoring the training programme, supporting the process optimisation and client service improvement initiatives.
- Building relationships across the teams and demonstrating strong leadership.
- Influencing stakeholders making sure they are willing to drive the optimisation of processes across KYC and compliance
Kindly note that this role is not a BAU ( Business As Usual) KYC or Compliance role; Only a trainer or consultant with proven track record delivering training with prior experience in Financial Institutions ( Banking, Consultancy firm, Big 4) .
Good understanding of the full KYC processes, policies, risk management framework and regulations will be a strong advantage.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5+ years' significant practice in training delivery
- Good exposure to financial institutions delivering training programme ideally related to compliance.
- Confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders and speak in front of a large group of people.
- Very good communication skills.
- Certification in training will be preferable.
If your profile meets the requirement above, feel free to apply directly or contact me for further information.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted.