Computer Vision Researcher/Engineer -open to overseas candidate
Computer Vision Researcher/Engineer - open to overseas candidate
Our client, a tier 1 AI tech unicorn, is looking for Computer Vision Researcher/Engineer in Singapore to work on their challenging product in SEA region. They see the huge potential of SEA market and the high calibre talent pool in Singapore. They are targeting to build up a 100+ people engineering team here by end of 2019.
Ideal candidates should have below skills and experience.
- Master's or doctorate degree in pattern recognition, computer vision, related machine learning field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using deep learning frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, MXNet Tensorflow, etc.
- Knowledge in Java, C++ or Python
- Publications at peer-reviewed AI conferences (e.g. NIPS, CVPR, ECCV, ICCV).
- Good teamwork skills.
It is a great opportunity to join a reputable international blockchain solution company, they offer:
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Top notch scientist team
- Attractive salary and benefit
- Flexible culture and flat structure
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number BBBH208349 or contact Louis Song at Louis.firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1549064
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.