Consultant, Residential Group Sales
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a known player in the Real Estate industry. A property developer cum owner of a multi-billion dollar portfolio of diverse top-tier real estate asset classes, they boast a rich history of more than five decades of experience, success stories and established presence.
You will be a key player to the overall business commercial success by leveraging on your knowledge in residential real estate, entrepreneurial flair for building business and ultimately driving revenue generation. This is a Group Sales role thus highly dynamic. There are thus minimal limits to your business inventory in terms of both new and existing properties. Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting sales objectives and achieving/exceeding sales targets
- Owning your sales pipeline - continuously building it through various channels, platforms and networks
- Supporting marketing professionals in sales administration and legal documentation
- Keeping abreast of intelligence on competitor movements, industry and local market conditions
- Prior experience in Real Estate residential leasing/sales is essential
- Candidates with exposure to residential leasing/sales are also welcome to apply
- Degree in Business, Property Management, Real Estate and/or related fields
- Possesses strong English and communication skills
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2090031. License Number 10C5117