Consumer Insights Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$80000.00 per annum|
A global platform is on the lookout for a Consumer Insights Manager. This is a newly created role in Singapore.
The position will work closely with the Head of Consumer Insights, based in London and the incumbent will be responsible for qualitative research and market studies for Singapore, Hong Kong and China markets. He/she will be responsible for a wide range of research projects and will be involved in conducting interviews with clients and consumers that will then provide feedback to internal stakeholders. This is a very key role for the firm as they are investing more in Asia.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Minimum 4 - 6 years in a similar market research role
- Ability to read and write in Mandarin/Cantonese as you will be conducting interviews in the language
- Qualitative mindset
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly inquisitive and strong ability to work under pressure
- Possess a relevant university degree
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Sumukhi.Ramnath@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1986098