- One of Singapore's largest listed companies
- High growth working environment
- Start-up culture
Our Client: Are building solutions to improve the gaming experience of the hundreds of millions of gamers in Asia. They are looking to hire a Content Lead, who will be reporting to their Community Lead. S/he will be developing the content ecosystem for the product they are creating and will be a key member of the publishing team.
- Responsible for developing the content ecosystem for a new gaming product launching later this year
- Lead a content and editorial team within the publishing department
- Develop and manage relationships with agencies and external production partners, oversee agency and production partners in the development and execution of creative strategies in support of the brand and business goals
- Curating creation through efficient content planning
- Campaign development to support activations of the marketing team
- Working with community managers to engage user base, and collaboratively working towards overall content targets in multiple regions
- Review and analyse data on overall creative content effectiveness
- Social listening/monitoring on all social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter
- 8+ years' experience in social, content or editorial marketing, experience managing teams preferred
- Strong understanding of content strategy and audience development
- Knowledge of how to create and drive viral campaigns
- Solid business acumen and experience building professional partnerships
- Extensive knowledge of the major social media channels and community platforms
- Detailed understanding of social and content analytics tools and processes
- A data-driven approach to working with content and community
- An affinity for social networks and influencer marketing
- An Interest for social issues, breaking news and popular trends in the gaming space
- Experience working in a cross functional capacity across multiple teams and stakeholders
Contact Sarah Kelly at Sarah.Kelly@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1988062
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.