Content Marketing Associate
My client a quantitative asset management firm founded in 2007 with over 650 employees spread across 25 offices in 15 countries. They develop and deploy systematic financial strategies across different asset classes and global markets. They produce high-quality signals (alphas) through a proprietary research platform to employ trading strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Their teams works collaboratively to drive the production of alphas and financial strategies - which is the foundation of a sustainable, global trading platform.
Their success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. All their employees are empowered to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. They believe that Great ideas come from anyone, anytime, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Content Marketing Associate Manager to join the Singapore office.
- You will source, create and execute content for online social media channels and company websites based on the firm's larger brand strategy and business goals.
- You will report to the Global Head of Content and work closely with the Digital Content Manager and other the Brand team members to promote recruiting and thought leadership content from company's offices in Asia.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, English, marketing, media or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital content, marketing or journalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team orientation with the ability to work effectively with others across a global organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple high-priority tasks at the same time
- Strong analytical skills and obsessive attention to detail
- A cool head and the ability to meet deadline pressure in an entrepreneurial setting
- Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Experience using content management systems and social media management platforms
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and technology
Contact Ana Vrtar on (65) 9084 0305 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 225607 . For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1876647. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.