Content Marketing Associate
Our client is leading US-Based quantitative asset management firm operating across 15 countries. They are rapidly expanding and are looking to recruit a Content Marketing Associate to join their Singapore office.
Reporting to the CEO and Global Head of Content the content marketing associate will source, create and execute content for online social media channels and company websites. This role provides the opportunity to learn about content marketing for a quantitative asset management firm, working at a growing global company and help shape it's content strategy across APAC.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, English, marketing, media or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in digital content, marketing or journalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team orientation with the ability to work effectively with others across a global organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple high-priority tasks at the same time
- Strong analytical skills and obsessive attention to detail
- A cool head and the ability to meet deadline pressure in an entrepreneurial setting
- Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative with minimal direction
- Knowledge of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Experience using content management systems and social media management platforms
- Demonstrated interest in financial markets and technology
If you are interested, please contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 223289. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1659953. #LI-SM
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.