Content Partnerships Manager - (Base + Commission)
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$75000 per annum + Plus Commission|
- Marketing Solutions including Own Content Platform
- Globally Renowned Consumer Brands
- Strong Growth Opportunity with Lots of Autonomy
Our client is a new digital content player offering end-to-end marketing solutions to consumer brands in the South East Asia region. With some of the biggest consumer brands among their regular clientele, they have gotten off to a phenomenal start in the region and have accounts growing in deal size consistently.
As a Content Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for signing on new clients to various marketing solutions to drive revenue. Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership of end-to-end sales cycle from generating leads to closing deals
- Build strong relationships with Marketing executives from some of the most valued consumer brands
- Identify cross-sell, upsell and new marketing solutions in the SG market
- Utilize the diversity of solutions including production capabilities for blue chip social media platforms as well as the company's own content platform.
- Minimum 5 years of marketing / account management / business development experience
- Proven track record in solutioning / sales of marketing capabilities
- Must have experience in B2C brands
- Strong preference for candidates with network of contacts in media, creative and brand space
- Dynamic and extrovert with strong commercial acumen
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ambition to lead the full Singapore market
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1878517. License Number 10C5117. #LI-BA