Contract Consumer Insights Manager -6 months
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$8000.00 - S$10000 per month|
My client is a reputable FMCG organisation (Food industry). They're looking for an immediate candidate to join their team with the possibilty to convert to perm in future.
This role is required to work closely with the assigned business team and be expected to be the expert in consumer understanding with the ability to negotiate and influence the key stakeholders as required. You will provide market knowledge and ensure local consumers, shopper, experts are represented in category and brand strategy. Generate forward looking and predictive views of trends through market research and understanding drivers of consumer behaviour. The key responsibilities include analysing, interpreting, recommendating and communicating opportunities to ensure their footprint as a market leader.
If you're in a market research company with interest of joining the brand side, please feel free to reach out to us as well.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum 8-10 years' experience in Marketing research / Consumer Insights roles with a research company or on the client side (FMCG industry)
- Expert on conducting market research (primary, secondary through digital and traditional channels) and analysis the data to develop insights
- Extensive knowledge and stays current with End Use Markets, Channels, Consumers, Brands, Customers and Competitors
- Hands on experience in running different types of research studies
- The candidate should have research interest in both qualitative and quantitative methods
Interested applicants kindly email your profile in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be notified
Sheena Seng Shi Min
EA Registration Number: R1434623
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117