Contract Execution (1 year contract)
||S$4000.00 - S$5000 per month + AWS
Contracts Trade Execution Executive
- Creation of sales and purchase contract templates after trades are finalized and ensure that contract terms cover vaious risks and exposures.
- Drafting of the individual contracts according to commercial trade recap and ensure all the terms and conditions enclosed are in good order.
- Evaluate both sales and purchase contract terms e.g. product name , specification, delivery tolerance, mill, latest shipment date, cargo readiness date, quality and quantity, claim period and establish that they are back to back.
- Scrutinize the contracts according to the commercial trade recap and draw attention to the terms and conditions which would require clarification and/or negotiation.
- Review counterparty contracts documentation in order to protect the company's interest on contractual commitments, balance optimal risks, achieve greater commercial benefit and ensure the company is protected legally.
- Collaborate and liaise with internal, tax and legal, trade execution executive, commercial departments; for contract proceeding and approval.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions by amassing advice from trading/operational/legal/financial/shipping/departments respectively.
- Re-draft the sales/purchase contract terms after negotiation with counterparties by trade execution & commercial departments.
- Provide administrative support in updates of contract issuance/ status. Highlighting pending, outstanding contracts and work with traders to close them.
- Work closely with contract lead and trade execution lead for all projects and continuous improvement on the contract management
- Keep consolidated contracts terms which is not back to back and provide advice and solution on purchase terms improvement
Requirements for the job :
- experience in commodities trading business in Legal, KYC or Credit teams
- good understanding of the business needs
- ability to develop and maintain good relationships with all the stakeholders in the onboarding process
- client orientation
- problem solving
- mandarin speaking
- 5 years experience
Contact Julie.Yin via or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428