Contract IT Desktop Support (6 Months)
Our client is one of the world's largest independent commodities trading houses by turnover, creating logistics solutions that safely and efficiently move physical energy from where it is sourced and stored to where it is demanded most. With strategic investments in energy infrastructure-refineries, pipelines, storage, terminals, mining and upstream.
Reporting to the IT Manager, Asia-Pacific, the person will be responsible for effective provisioning, installing/configuring, operating, and maintaining systems hardware and software, and related infrastructure globally. He/she will participate in technical research and development to enable continuous innovation in IT infrastructure. The primary role will be the provision of 1st, 2nd and 3rd level ICT infrastructure.
- Knowledge and/or certification on ITIL based processes and appropriate tool(s)
- Certifications and/or hands-on experience on Microsoft windows/desktop software and LAN systems
- Expert knowledge of the operations/configuration of smart-phones (i.e. Blackberry / iPhone
- Knowledge of IT systems used within the company e.g. financial/ trade data feeds, such as Reuters, Bloomberg, etc,)
- Knowledge of VPN, network management systems and spam-filtering tools
Should you be keen on the role, please send your CV to Raymond de Amboy email@example.com or call +65 6854 5644 for a confidential chat.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1219081
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.