Contract KYC Remediation Analyst (Till Dec 2018)
|Salary:||S$3200 - S$4500 per month|
Positive and cohesive working environment
Centrally located office
Maker and Checker roles available
Our client is a European based corporate and investment bank. They operate in more than 40 countries in the world and have more than 20,000 globally. They are currently seeking for a group of KYC Analysts to perform making and checking roles for a remediation project that will last till the end of the year.
Your job scope will include:
- Be responsible of performing due diligence on new and existing APAC clients
- Ensure new and existing clients of APAC satisfies the regulatory requirements
- Assess the risk level and the KYC requirements to be met depending on the type of client and the transactions
- Conduct screening checks and due diligence on clients to detect for PEP / Adverse news or information that may be detrimental to the reputation of the bank
- Collect documentation from public sources
- Interact with the client to collect the necessary private documents when necessary
- Check the documents to ensure they meet the requirements
- Follow up with internal stakeholders until diligences are fully met
- Report progress or status of the process within the internal tool
- Escalate issues to the management and propose solutions or alternatives
- Draft waiver memo in cases of deviations
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of working knowledge in KYC or AML screening and be meticulous in your work. You should also possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and be highly organised.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693