Contract Pre-Sales Consultant (CRM) $4.8K
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is the Leading American based MCN, in the Cloud/ Technology business. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a 1 Year Contract Pre-Sales Consultant (CRM) to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
Reporting to the Solutions Sales Director
- Support the technical/functional side of Dynamics 365 enterprise sales opportunities and assisting field TSPs and GBB TSPs in, but not limited to, setting up demos/POCs, building demo components, researching new companies/products/industries, etc.
- Complete readiness and attain Level-300 knowledge, expertise and demo capabilities
- Support effective response to RFIs/RFPs
- Active participation in a fast-paced high-energy market segment and balance multiple engagements in a team-selling environment
- Be a challenger seller to drive digital transformational and One Microsoft thinking
- Utilize proper resources for technical solutioning
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience is required.
- At least 3+ years of experience in technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting and/or technical support experience
- Solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and support.
- Experience in implementation of solutions in large and complex customer engagements
- Deep technical experience in supporting platforms and applications running the same
- Deep functional knowledge in one or more of the following disciplines: Customer Relationship Management, Sales Force Automation, call center, sales & marketing
- Desired but not required - knowledge and experience with field service applications
- Competitive knowledge of Salesforce.com, Oracle CX (including Siebel/NetSuite), SAP CRM, Sugar,
- Knowledge of key industry partners and systems integrators supporting customer relationship business enterprise applications
- Excellent communication skills: organizational, written, verbal and product demonstration.
Base Salary: $4,800 - $5,000 per month (excluding bonus)
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below