Contract Risk and Balance Sheet Management Business Analyst
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$9600 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Office located in the east
12 Months Contract
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to work on system enhancements within the liquidity risk and balance sheet systems.
Your job scope will include:
- Gather business requirements and understand reasons behind system enhancements
- Perform full cycle impact analysis and propose solutions that meet business objectives
- Document and present solution designs and architecture to key stakeholders
- Prepare detailed functional specifications document
- Provide guidance to the development team based on requirements given by the business
- Act as the point of contact throughout the different phrases of the testing cycle
- Ensure proper business signoff for enhancements
- Consistently engage stakeholders' to ensure requirements are current
- Ensure that bank processes and policies are strictly adhered to
- Provide regular and timely updates to senior stakeholders
- Any other adhoc duties that may be assigned
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of relevant Business Analyst experience. You would also need to have exposure in Liquidity risk or balance sheet management systems. Knowledge or experience in Moody's Suite of liquidity and balance sheet management solutions will be an added advantage. The ability to liaise and communicate with senior stakeholders will also be required.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693