Contract Risk and Compliance Framework Associate Director / AVP
|Salary:||S$8000 - S$8500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally location office
Attractive remuneration package
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for an Associate Director / AVP to manage the regulatory risk for their CIB and Commercial banking clients.
Your job scope will include:
- Support any client tax due diligence remediation processes
- Provide advice and direction to colleagues who are undertaking the remediation work
- Support the Director in ensuring appropriate compliance advice are provided to staff within CIB and Commercial Banking
- Assist the Director in establishing control risk frameworks (identify, assess, manage, monitor, mitigate and report) globally
- Ensure appropriate advice, training, risk assessment and monitoring are delivered to the desired audience
- Be the main point of contact during the remediation process and provide relevant advice to staff and colleagues
- Provide support to senior stakeholders and management to ensure appropriate processes are established and monitored
- Ensure the identification, assessment, and remediation of any legal or regulatory changes / practices
- Establish and maintain an effective processes to ensure that policies, procedures and standards are adhered to
- Implement FATCA and Common Reporting Standards across the group
- Assist the governance and compliance senior stakeholders in maintaining appropriate relationships with regulators
- Support training activities
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 5 years of advisory experience in tax, accounting, risk, legal, and or compliance. You would also need to have experience and exposure in dealing with regulators and possess strong communication skills. Banking or consulting experience would be highly preferred as the role would have possibilities for conversion into permanent.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693