Contract Static / Reference Data Analyst (Till end Dec 2018)
Fast pace and exciting working environment
Office located in the east
Attractive salary package
Our client is a European Private and Investment bank with more than 150 years of history. They operate in over 50 countries and employ about 50,000 employees globally. They are currently looking for a contract static or reference data analyst to support the private banking arm of the bank for a project.
Your job scope will include:
- Manage the maintenance of data within the securities database and make the necessary changes in the various systems
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of all request
- Manage the Reference Data updating and amendment process
- Processes request via mailbox and other placement systems
- Manage the interaction with internal stakeholders and external parties including customers' requirements
- Manage the end to end cycle for reference data which includes the setting up, amendment, enquiry processing, and reporting process
- Provide adhoc support for projects and dependencies within the reference data space
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of relevant static data or reference data experience within the banking industry. You would also need a strong understanding of banking products and have strong communication skills as client interaction is part of the role. You should also be highly analytical and be a complex problem resolver.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.