Contract Static / Reference Data Analyst (Till end Dec 2018)
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
Fast pace and exciting working environment
Office located in the east
Attractive salary package
Our client is a European Private and Investment bank with more than 150 years of history. They operate in over 50 countries and employ about 50,000 employees globally. They are currently looking for a contract static or reference data analyst to support the private banking arm of the bank for a project.
Your job scope will include:
- Manage the maintenance of data within the securities database and make the necessary changes in the various systems
- Ensure efficient and timely processing of all request
- Manage the Reference Data updating and amendment process
- Processes request via mailbox and other placement systems
- Manage the interaction with internal stakeholders and external parties including customers' requirements
- Manage the end to end cycle for reference data which includes the setting up, amendment, enquiry processing, and reporting process
- Provide adhoc support for projects and dependencies within the reference data space
To be successful in this role, you would need at least a year of relevant static data or reference data experience within the banking industry. You would also need a strong understanding of banking products and have strong communication skills as client interaction is part of the role. You should also be highly analytical and be a complex problem resolver.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693