Contract Till Dec 2018 PMO Specialist
|Salary:||S$3800 - S$4500 per month|
Top tier European multinational bank
Centrally located office
Exciting projects within Client Onboarding space
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a PMO specialist to play a utility role in supporting the project taken on by the team. The salary for this role is between SGD$3800 to $4500 per month.
Your scope of work will include:
- Support the project delivery in line with Bank standards
- Propose control measures, improvements, or simplifications when appropriate.
- Ensure all project deliverables and approvals are properly documented for future audit
- Review project library for data quality and completeness
- Deliver to the highest quality standard and flag any non-compliance to the project team or management
- Prepare, maintain and track the quality of key project management tools
- Ensure that project schedules, risks and issues registers, dependency mapping, budget and forecast, resource plan are documented and adhered to
- Provide effective support to the Project Manager which includes meeting scheduling, minutes taking, team and stakeholder liaison, representation at meetings, and coordination of programme activities
- Prepare status reporting for stakeholders and the project team
- Ensure compliance to the Project Governance Policy and the Project Management work stream.
- Assist to ensure that all staff working on the work stream are aware and complying to the Project Governance Policy
- Ensuring that all submissions to committees and working groups are of high quality and timely.
- Implement project closure procedures once the project is nearing completion
To be successful in this role, you would need at functional experience in project management, SDLC and agile / scrum. You would also need to be project documentation and have sound knowledge in risk governance frameworks in banks. Understanding in CIB or Corporate banking systems would be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693