Contract (till Dec 2018) Project Analyst
Top tier European multinational bank
Working location in the East
Exciting project in Financial Crime Risk
Our client is a top tier European multinational bank that has a network spanning more than 65 countries. They have businesses in Consumer, Corporate and Institutional banking with more than 80,000 employees worldwide. They are currently looking for a project Analyst to work on a financial crime risk mitigation project.
Your job scope will include:
- Facilitate the preparation of meeting materials and coordinate the different submissions from project teams
- Ensure that the data provided to senior stakeholders and project committee are timely, accurate and relevant
- Ensure adequate oversight and coordination for data points from different project teams.
- Work closely with the technology team to provide stakeholders with project status updates, tracking of potential risks and close off any outstanding issues
- Identify and assess project interdependencies and determine the critical path and control standards
- Maintain all documentations and ensure that the governance processes is adhere to
- Participate in Group Audit and reviews to track issues to ensure closure with action owners
- Document minutes of project meetings and ensure information like issue description, action owners and target dates are clearly noted
- Ensure financial forecasts and projections are accurately maintained across the programme and projects
- Manage and keep track of manpower related cost and issues to ensure adherence to the approved budget.
To be successful in this role, you would need strong knowledge in all PMO areas from planning to reporting and risk management. You must also possess good communications and interpersonal skills to manage senior stakeholders. Excellent organisation skills and the ability to multitask is also required. Financial crime compliance knowledge in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.