Contract till end Nov 2018 - Financial Reporting Specialist
|Salary:||S$3000 - S$4000 per month|
Our client is a well established financial institution
As part of the Singapore Finance team, the Singapore Country Controller team has overall responsibility for the legal entity governance and local regulatory/financial reporting for the Singapore legal entities.
The main responsibilities of the candidate include
- Prepare and monitor daily local regulatory ratios.
- Prepare regular local regulatory report reports, statistics and surveys data in accordance with the regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Assist with regulator queries/ad-hoc requests
- Prepare annual statutory account and assist in audit process
- Assist with the Local regulatory reporting automation process
- Participate in ongoing process reviews, process stream-linings and any other system automation projects.
To be successful in this role, you would need to be
- A Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent preferably with at least 3years of relevant experience, in a bank or an external accounting firm.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft excel & access applications
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details
- Mature, self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Fast learner
- Willing to learn
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1439496