Contract till end Nov 2018 - Financial Reporting Specialist
Our client is a well established financial institution
As part of the Singapore Finance team, the Singapore Country Controller team has overall responsibility for the legal entity governance and local regulatory/financial reporting for the Singapore legal entities.
The main responsibilities of the candidate include
- Prepare and monitor daily local regulatory ratios.
- Prepare regular local regulatory report reports, statistics and surveys data in accordance with the regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Assist with regulator queries/ad-hoc requests
- Prepare annual statutory account and assist in audit process
- Assist with the Local regulatory reporting automation process
- Participate in ongoing process reviews, process stream-linings and any other system automation projects.
To be successful in this role, you would need to be
- A Degree in Accountancy or its equivalent preferably with at least 3years of relevant experience, in a bank or an external accounting firm.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft excel & access applications
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with an eye for details
- Mature, self-starter, independent and be able to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Fast learner
- Willing to learn
If you are interested in the role above, email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1439496
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.