Contract to End Dec 2018 (Extendable) Operations Analyst
Top tier Investment Bank
Dynamic and exciting working environment
Attractive salary package
Our client is a top tier investment bank with about USD 2.5 trillion AUM. They operate in 35 countries globally and have about 7000 employees in APAC. They are currently looking to hire a replacement for someone who left in the midst of the contract with a possibility of extension at the end of the year.
Your scope of work will include:
- Ensure that all trades are booked correctly
- Work closely with the front office with regards to trade discrepancies
- Ensure that all discrepancies and exceptions are investigated and resolved swiftly
- Ensure all payments are made correctly within the cut off time
- Work closely with internal business partners and external global counterparties to ensure trades are booked on a timely basis
- Participate in any process improvement initiative
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 6 months of trade support or trade settlements experience ideally in FX or MM products. You would also need to have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work in a fast pace environment. You should also be open to working on Singapore public holidays as this position supports different markets in Asia Pacific.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button now or email your updated resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.