Contract to Perm Team Secretary
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$5000 per month|
Cohesive and pleasant working environment
Centrally located office
Attractive salary package
Our client is a European wholesale bank with more than 50,000 employees in over 45 countries. They have a mid-size set up here with Singapore being their regional headquarters. They are looking for team secretary to support the CEO and senior members of the team.
Your job scope will include:
- Providing secretarial support for senior members of the department.
- Assist in travel bookings and any visa application when necessary.
- Coordinate any overseas meetings.
- Provide logistics support for new hire on-boarding in Singapore.
- Manage office supplies.
- Process invoices and expenses claims.
- Manage the timely submission of reports.
- Manage email distribution lists, Shared Folder and internal SharePoint site.
- Assist to organise Town halls and prepare the necessary logistics.
- Provide Ad-hoc support when required.
To be successful in this role, you would need at least 3 years of relevant experience within the banking industry to understand banking jargons and processes. You would also need to be meticulous and have strong multitasking skills. The ability to communicate in Mandarin are also required as the team is working on a project in China.
If you are interested in the role above, click on the apply button or email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact me at +65 68545645 for a detailed discussion.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA registration Number R1104693