Contracts Management Executive, Oil Trading
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$4000 - S$8000 per month|
Our Client is a Global leading commodity trading firm with strong presence in the Asian market. They are looking for a Contract management Executive for their oil trading division covering Asia region.
You will report to the Operations Manager. The successful candidate will manage end to end process of any existing and new contracts. Checking and updating contracts from the system. You need to prepare and draft contracts for crude and/or products for traders and operators' review. You also need to liaise with Finance/ Legal/ Demurrage departments on issues pertaining to contract wordings and to review of counterparties' general terms and conditions.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Min 3-5 years of working experience in Oil&Gas industry for contract admiration or operations function.
- Positive working attitude with initiative and attention to details is required.
- Stable, confident, independently minded but an inclusive, non-political team player, with the courage to voice his/her convictions to senior management and colleagues.
- Conversational Chinese required as you need to speak to counterparties in China on regular basis
- Good communication skills required for this role
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please forward a copy of your full CV to Lester.firstname.lastname@example.org
Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1112853