Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
- Posted 03 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBanking & Financial Services
Principal Consultant, Banking & Financial Services
Control Room Compliance Specialist
Our client is a global investment firm, looking for a Control Room Compliance professional to join their team in Singapore at Associate or AVP level.
- Review insider lists and wall crossings
- Provide advisory on Personal Investment Policy, Chinese Wall Policy and applicable laws and regulations on market abuse and insider trading
- Perform ex-post monitoring and communication surveillance, investigate if policy violation detected
- Work with IT and vendors on system enhancements to ensure robust and effective controls are in place
- Work with various departments and external legal counsel on responses to regulatory inquiries
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field
- At least 2-7 years' relevant experience in Control Room function in banks or financial services industry
- Good knowledge of the financial markets and asset classes such as Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Commodities, Derivatives
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in using Bloomberg, Reuters etc
- Candidates who require work pass need not apply
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to Selicia.firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV. Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1767640
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend