Core Strats Engineer
|Location:||Singapore River, Singapore|
Our client is a leading financial institution within the buy- side industry, with their main headquarters based in Singapore. They deal with a wide range of asset classes and are well- known for only hiring the best talent in the market. They are also a forerunner in implementing and using the most innovative technologies among other major players.
Due to headcount expansion, they are currently looking for a Core Strats Engineer to join their Core Strats team within their technology group. Reporting to the SVP, you will be responsible for both development of the front office trading tools for the traders and doing Quantitative research in generating alpha. You will be required to perform the end - to - end research cycle, from data cleaning and ingestion using both structured and unstructured data, to modelling and backtesting of the models and presenting findings to senior management.
This is a great opportunity if you would like to take on a hybrid role of being a hands- on technologist but at the same time having frequent interaction with front office tools and business unit.
To qualify, you must have the following:
- Holds at least a bachelor's degree in Computer Engineer or other related fields of study
- Has at least 5- 12 years of proven experience in both full- stack software development and Quantitative Research to generate alpha in Front office
- Good experience in developing new front - office trading tools for traders
- Showcase excellent financial domain knowledge of various asset classes, i.e. Equities, Derivatives, FX, Commodities, Structured Products etc.
- Good recent experience dealing with both front- office traders and technology teams
- Strong programming skills in the following languages
- Java, C#, C++
- Python, Matlab, R
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationship and collaboration with business stakeholders
If you have what it takes, please contact Daniel Ong on (65) 6854 5607 or click APPLY NOW. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number : R1549163
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.