Corporate Action Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Contracting|
|Salary:||S$48000 per annum|
Our client is one of the biggest banks in Singapore with the rich footprint across Asia and European. They offer fantastic opportunities for developing talent individual's potential in a collegial and dynamic environment. Currently, their Asset management team is looking for an experienced Corporate Action specialist (6 months' contract) to cover the maternity leave.
The key responsibilities:
- This role will support the corporate actions team to handle daily corporate actions tasks to meet Service Level Agreement and Schedule of Services requirement agreed with internal and external clients.
- Approve and execute corporate actions instruction on a timely schedule and organize work to achieve error free result.
- Ensure all procedures are carried out following the required processing steps and control points under your responsibility areas.
- Proactively identify problems and provide solutions promptly as well as reporting any foreseeable operations problems and resources issues to provide preventive measures.
To apply, you should have:
- University graduate with proven 3-5 years experience in Asset management filed.
- Good knowledge of products and corporate action processes.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with custodian, customers and service providers.
- Good command of spoken and written English, strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft software suite including Excel and Word.
Contact Julie via Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117. EA Personnel Registration Number: R1655428