Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Divisional Manager, Banking & Financial Services
Corporate Actions - Manager (Asset Management)
- Leading Global Asset Manager
- Established & Growing Team
- Excellent Career Progression
My client is a leading global asset manager that is Singapore HQ'd. They are looking for a technically strong & driven candidate to join their Corporate Actions team.
This role is responsible for working with outsourced providors on corporate actions processing and related analysis of data sources to ensure integrity. Further, to assist in reconciliation breaks for cash & assets. Finally, the candidate would also participate in process improvements and service providor management.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- 5+ years' of relevant experience
- Experience with Equity or Bonds
- Open for Banking/Buy Side/Custodians/Brokers
- A bachelors' degree in any discipline
- Strong stakeholder management
- Good multitasking skills
- Good communication skills required for this role
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.