Corporate Actions Officer
My client is a renown clearing bank. They are looking for a commited individual who has experience/interest in Corporate Actions.
* Gather the information (i.e. from Depository, Issuer, Delivery/Paying Agent)
* Collection, validation, repair and execution of Inbound-Outbound instructions (from customers/to depositories/agent)
* Contact depository, issuer, delivery/paying agents for reconciliation purposes or event clarifications
* Process the redemption proceeds and adhere to deadlines
* Reconcile cash and/or securities discrepancies in a timely manner
* University degree in business, finance, economics or similar and/or 1-2 years of relevant experience
* Pro-active, strong team player, willing to learn and propose improvements
* Confident to work under pressure and to deadlines whilst maintaining good organisation and prioritisation
* Competent handling of MS Office applications, especially advanced Excel
*Must be okay with OT as role handles requests from Europe
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Melody.Leow@ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R2091912
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.