Corporate Actuarial - Head of Valuation
This is a senior role that reports to the Appointed Actuary. In this role, you will manages actuarial valuation and financial reporting functions. These includes regular financial reporting, business forecasting, cash flow projections and earnings analysis.
- Responsible for complying with relevant MAS regulatory requirements pertaining to valuation and solvency (RBC) requirements.
- Responsible for timely completion and submission of management reports such as EEV, IFRS and SII/Ecap to relevant senior management.
- Lead the Valuation team, be accountable for its KPIs and the personal development of its members.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree in Actuarial
- Qualified actuary from a recognized professional actuarial body
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in senior actuarial roles or positions
- Strong leadership traits to provide guidance and motivation to staff
- Experience with Prophet model and ALS is preferred
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
*LI - BF