Corporate Communications Manager (Marine) $6K
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$65000.00 - S$78000.00 per annum|
Our client is a well-established integrated Engineering group. Well known for their large array of brands and products they represent, they have a long standing history of success globally. They are now recruiting a Corporate Communications Manager (Marine) to be a part of their continual success in the APAC market.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications, you will be developing and executing communications initiatives and campaigns through various platforms. Propose ideas for concepts and content that support business key messages and drive the desired outcome of the initiatives. Demonstrate a sound understanding of PR, have a track record of involvement in different elements of PR and Communication activities so that you can offer your developed skills in media and branding, new/social media, collateral development, content generation, project management, and event management to drive successful and effective communications programmes.
- Min University degree in Mass communication, Marketing or related discipline
- Min. 6 years or more years of Corporate communications experience in the Marine Offshore or Oil & Gas business (Both internal & external communications)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; resourceful; strong project management skills including planning, execution, vendor management, ability to do creative and simple design work and have branding experiences.
- Confidence, good judgment, team player with the ability to interact with all levels of employees and external partners, media relations skills, meticulous in work execution.
- Excellent command of language, with good writing and editing skills.
- Technologically savvy with a passion for the social technology universe.
Contact Serena Liu on (65) 6854 5626 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below