|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$96000.00 per annum|
A global leading bank is looking for a Corporate Credit professional with min 5 years of experience in credit writing.
In this role, you will
- As a Corporate Analyst, you are responsible in shaping the overall customer experience through your interaction with clients and also ensure a balance between financial solutions provided for clients and the Bank's credit and risk criteria.
- You will work closely with Relationship Managers to acquire and grow client relationships.
- To succeed, you will need to apply specific industry knowledge and partner Relationship and Product Managers to deliver credit and product solutions.
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy in daily work. Regularly monitor and ensure compliance of covenants.
- Supporting Commercial Banking to attain their strategic growth targets while at the same time maintaining a high quality loan book for Commercial Banking.
- Safeguarding the bank from potential losses arising from credit and operational risks.
- Performing optimization of Risk Weighted Assets through clear understanding of Basel II regulatory framework and capital requirements.
- Ensuring timely preparation of security and loan documentation both externally and internally that is in line with the credit approvals obtained as well as receipt of completed documents and activation of facility limits.
- Participating in ad hoc projects relating to portfolio review, management reports, improving risk mitigants and enhancing operational efficiency.
- Being adaptive to ongoing changes within the organization and support the implementation of needed changes in the department.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder with a Finance, Business or Accountancy background.
- Relevant years of strong risk analysis or corporate lending expertise, preferably from a leading financial institution.
- Proven expertise in corporate credit, including credit reviews and structuring financial solutions for clients. Proficiency in modelling of financial projections will have an advantage.
- Candidates with Relationship Management experience, working knowledge of commercial banking products and banking operations will have an advantage.
- Strong analytical and writing skills, coupled with effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Conscientious and meticulous in completing tasks and activities assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Cohesive team player who possesses a positive attitude and willingness to acquire new skills or knowledge
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW send CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980