Corporate Development Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services Finance & Accounting Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$55000.00 - HK$70000.00 per month|
Our client is a renowned US listed company and market leader in its own industry. With its ongoing growth, the need arises for a Corporate Development Manager based in Hong Kong to oversee all corporate development aspects of the company's business in Asia Pacific region.
This is a high profile and strategic finance role with a significant degree of responsibility and autonomy. Reporting to the Corporate Development Director, you will participate in formulating Group's business strategy & development plan. You will be evaluating new business opportunities, conducting research and analysis on market trends, as well as monitoring the ongoing projects. The person will also provide strategic financial input on potential M&A and investment projects.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree holder in finance or relevant discipline from a top tier university
- 4-6 years of working experience within management consulting firm or in-house strategy team
- Hands-on with duties such as financial modeling, valuations and building business plan
- Experience gained from multinational environment and experience in working in regional team
- Fluent/Native communication, both written and spoken, in English
Contact Stella Tsang- Li on (852)3103 4349 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number STL 42330
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.