Corporate Finance Manager - Fintech
Our client is a successful Singapore based Fintech Startup company. They are currently seeking a Corporate Finance Manager to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity for candidates with experience in Investment Banking and Corporate Finance with strong business acumen that would like to move in-house team and grow with the company to its' largest potential.
This role requires you to support C-level executives in various fund raising and investment initiatives. Originating and structuring complex financial transactions across different jurisdictions. Building and maintaining strong relationships with bank and investors and providing group-level strategic advice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; Professional Certification or MBA highly preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in investment banking, venture capital, or management consultancy
- Proficiency in financial modelling and analysis
- Prior experience in due diligence for making investments
- Strong quantitative, financial, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven, sharp, and result oriented
- Possess business acumen and strong commercial sense
- A team player who can work effectively under pressure and independently
- Regional or global experience is an added advantage
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.