Corporate Finance Manager - Fintech
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a successful Singapore based Fintech Startup company. They are currently seeking a Corporate Finance Manager to join their high performing team. This is a great opportunity for candidates with experience in Investment Banking and Corporate Finance with strong business acumen that would like to move in-house team and grow with the company to its' largest potential.
This role requires you to support C-level executives in various fund raising and investment initiatives. Originating and structuring complex financial transactions across different jurisdictions. Building and maintaining strong relationships with bank and investors and providing group-level strategic advice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; Professional Certification or MBA highly preferred
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in investment banking, venture capital, or management consultancy
- Proficiency in financial modelling and analysis
- Prior experience in due diligence for making investments
- Strong quantitative, financial, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven, sharp, and result oriented
- Possess business acumen and strong commercial sense
- A team player who can work effectively under pressure and independently
- Regional or global experience is an added advantage