Corporate FP&A Manager - Advertising
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
Our client is a well-known advertising company with presence in US, UK and Asia, is looking for a Corporate FP&A Manager for their Singapore and China office.
- Business partnering - China market
- Corporate Finance - M&A, Investor Relations
- Finance operations
Reporting to the country manager, you will be responsible for undertaking business partnering and adviser in corporate financial analysis to management and shareholders in shaping company's strategic business direction in relation to financial status.
You will be leading and executing company's corporate financial report and ensuring financial statements to the management are adhered to the accounting principles. You will also be involved in the corporate finance aspect of investor relations.
- At least 5 years hands-on experience in accounting, finance and business support
- As you will be engaging with partners in China market, you must have strong communication skills in Chinese and English
- Must have strong experience and acquired skills in business partnering, financial analysis, budgeting and finance operations
- Experience and understanding in corporate finance and investment is s strong plus
- Media/advertising experience is preferred with exposure working in both Singapore and China is a plus
Competitive salary package with good exposure for your experience!
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to:
email@example.com with the job title in the subject.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
BRN 200611680D / EA 10C5117 / R1766649