|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$60000.00 - S$66000.00 per annum|
Our client is a specialist corporate service provider, with offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas. They provide management, accounting, company secretarial, fund and trust services to both corporate and private clients.
They are looking for someone heading our corporate secretarial matters. This person should have an entrepreneurial spirit while making sure that the internal procedures are strong. Although the Singapore office is part of a worldwide office (100 staff worldwide), the Singapore office is somewhat in a startup phase with a smaller team. They are looking for an all-rounder with a good sense of team spirit.
- Attend to all corporate secretarial needs of the clients
- Attend and prepare board and shareholder minutes
- Incorporations, stamp duties, registration of foreign branches, etc
- Aim to provide value added services and solutions that are flexible and tailored to the particular circumstances and needs of our clients
- Improve and stream line the current processes
- Ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
- Variety of different task such as office management and payroll administration.
- Holder of SAICSA/ ICSA certification or currently pursuing SAICSA course is an advantage
- If not the above, then relevant working experience for at least five years
- Relevant corporate secretarial experience at law firm or corporate secretarial firm
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- At least 3 years experience in handling portfolio independently
- Handling companies in various jurisdictions is an advantage
- Experience in trust and fund structures is an advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal and writing skills
- Good English communication skills
- Flexible and open-minded attitude
- Motivated and initiative
- Multi tasker
- Detailed-oriented person, motivated by multiple tasks and able to meet deadlines
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.