Corporate Secretary - Senior manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
A leading innovative Insurance firm is on the lookout for an experienced Corporate Secretary.
This is a Senior Manager role which reports to the Group Company Secretary, and will oversee all Corporate Secretarial duties including minute taking in Board meetings. The candidate will also be expected to maintain the various secretarial records (Registers of Members, Directors, Charges, Annual Returns etc.) of all Singapore entities in the Group.
As a Senior Manager, the candidate will have one direct report, hence some management experience would be greatly advantageous.
This role sits within the Group company secretarial function, however there is no travel required.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 12 years of experience in Corporate Secretarial duties
- Prior experience in the Insurance sector and/or Public Listed entities
- Corporate Secretarial certification (ICSA or equivalent)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to Ethel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1981194