|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$45000 - S$58500 per annum + bonus|
My client is an international MNC in the pharmaceutical/healthcare space.
The Cost Analyst will be part of the Manufacturing Plant Finance team and report into the Finance Manager. The role will primarily provide strong financial support and business partnering to the core department heads on business decisions. This position will helps to drive scenario based analysis during the budgeting/planning/forecasts processes and also support all FP&A activities. The incumbent will lead in the end to end inventory accounting and reporting process to ensure it is effective and efficient.
This is not just a desk bound job as business partnering and stakeholder management will be key parts.
- BA or Professional qualification in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in a costing position within manufacturing sector.
- Good understanding in Product Costing & Internal control concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Gemma Tresser (R1440081)
Short listed candidates will be notified
EA Registration Number: R1440081
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117