|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||S$50000 - S$60000 per annum + Variable Bonus|
One of the world's largest shipping MNC has been a leading organization and has been steering well in this volatile market. As the economy continues to recover, my client is seeking to expand its operational cost strategic team to ensure waste reduction initiatives are further developed.
As a seasoned finance professional in the shipping industry, my client is seeking an Operations Cost Analyst who is able to take an active role in providing costing scenario analysis and dissemination of cost. In addition to providing reports, you will identify deviations and support cost cutting initiatives
To be shortlisted, you must possess these qualities:
- 3 years of working experience in the shipping/maritime industry
- Broad knowledge of the maritime operations
- Strong knowledge in financial cost analysis and cost-reduction initiative
- Highly-detailed and process oriented individual
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills in demonstrating high level of maturity and integrity
- Bachelor of Accounting from a reputable University
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your updated CV to Fandy Harahap firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word.
EA Registration Number: R1109269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117