Counterparty Credit Analyst
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||Up to S$80000.00 per annum|
A global leading security firm is looking for a Credit professional for their Counterparty Credit team.
This role's primary focus is to assess and manage the credit risk of Borrowers that are active users of a variety of credit products, including derivatives, financing products, money market and direct credit lines.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of capital markets and derivative products
- Strong financial analysis and risk assessment skills
- Familarity with legal documentations including ISDAs
- MBA and/or CFA designation would be an asset
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or contact 6854 5620 or email to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1769240