Country Compliance Testing (SVP)
|Location:||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||RM25000 - RM30000 per month|
Our client is a premier global operations center for a well-known international bank currently seeking a Country Compliance Testing Head to handle the alerts as per current policies and procedures. The bank itself is a tier-1 bank operating across all areas of retail, corporate and investment banking.
The Role is to provide selective controls and procedures for addressing compliance risk are working as intended. Jointly with Compliance Monitoring and Surveillance.
- Min 10 years working experience in AML or audit function in the banking industry.
- Experience in compliance, control &/or audit /risk management role is required
- Knowledge and 6 years' experience in AML Compliance
- Execution of Compliance Testing reviews based on a plan finalized at the beginning of the year.
- Bachelor's Degree with professional qualifications as applicable. Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus
- Certification from the Association of Certified Anti- Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMs)
- Proactively manage risks and controls globally to improve the overall health state of the risk management and operating
- framework Risk Reviews/ Audit
What's on Offer
- Employee Recognition.
- MNC Environment
How To Apply
Contact Harvin Kaur on (60) 3 2300 7219 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AS00045598