Country Implementation and Project Manager
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$80000 per annum + negotiable|
A global leader in the travel industry is looking for a Regional Project Manager (Client Implementations) to join the Singapore team. Your main responsibility is to spearhead projects across APAC, focusing on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and stakeholders. As assigned, you will lead and assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects.
To qualify, you must possess the following:
- Proven track record of managing project delivery within a multicultural environment with clear understanding of project management phases
- Prince 2 / PMP certification preferred
- Good understanding in Lean Six Sigma Methodology
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally
- Travel-related industry experience is preferred
Click APPLY NOW quoting reference number HW 0406 or contact Hazel Wong at email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Business License Number: 200611680D. | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Registration Number: R1653148