Country Manager Operation - Global Supply Chain Company
|Location:||Mumbai City, Maharashtra|
|Specialisation:||Supply Chain & Procurement|
|Salary:||S$9000 - S$10000 per month|
Permanent, Navi Mumbai
- A global and innovative supply chain solutions firm
- Strong vision in digitalization, analytics, and solution-oriented firm
- Global operation in more 75 countries
About our client:
A global brand with presence in all continents, their business relies on innovative supply chain solution through technology and data science. This multinational supply chain firm is delivering excellence, effectiveness, and visibility to its global B2B clients. During this time in Navi Mumbai India, they are looking for a Country Manager Operation with proven background in handling country supply chain operation and business operation as well.
This role is India's country strategic key role, and will be reporting to the Regional Operation President in Singapore. You will manage a team of senior and experienced direct reports within your function. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the successful management of the Company's operations and sustainable business, directly accountable to meet the objectives of the company's overall country business plans and strategies
- Manage the leadership functions of the Company's operations, by providing clear directions. Policy making and enforcing its practices are key for the business.
- The position specifically is responsible for driving growth along with the Regional President, this role is responsible for ensuring the target is met and surpassed.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly goals and KPI with measurable units.
- Spend a sufficient portion of time in the field both with individual accounts and co-traveling with mid & senior managerial personnel
- Able to lead a Growth Mode strategy by building a reputable company brand.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer Strategies
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train personnel
The Successful Applicant
We invite a highly experienced country manager with proven supply chain operation background as well as business operation management. We are seeking the services of a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity. To be successful you must come with:
- A proven track record of at least 15-20 years of strong record in multinational and standardized firms supply chain firms.
- Proven track record in managing a varied team, with previous experience as country manager of supply chain.
- Experience in developing new business and maintaining sustainable relationship.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational, and negotiation skills.
- Strong sense of practicality and business acumen, able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, nurture team member, and positive social communicator.
- Solid proven integrity and strong acumen in analysis of given challenges.
- Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches and you must have worked with an MNC previously.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in India
- Career growth opportunities with added regional responsibilities and geographical scope.
- Working for the innovative company in its industry and with multinational working environment.
Interested applicants can click APPLY NOW to attach your CV, or visit https://www.ambition.com.sg/disciplines/supply-chain-and-procurement-jobs to drop your CV. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Regrettably, only shortlisted candidate will be notified. #LI-SC
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. EA License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1872927