Country Manager - Thailand
|Specialisation:||Ambition Executive Search|
- Multi-billion Dollar Company
- Leading Industry Player
- Environment Friendly Mission
Our client, a multi-billion dollar industrial services business is headquartered in USA and a is a leading player serving large scale sectors across 6 continents. With a noble mission, they have more than 25,000 employees serving wide ranging customers.
As the Country Manager, you will be responsible for driving the growth strategy and delivery of projects supported by a strong operations team. Your role will focus on building strong relationships and interacting regularly with existing and new clients, potential partners, industry groups and stakeholders linked to the end market. For this purpose, you will lead strategic BD and Marketing initiatives focused on educating and updating potential partners as well as develop strategy and marketing plans to achieve country growth targets in collaboration with the regional leadership. You will also be responsible for the financial performance, including revenue generation, project margin achievement, and business development expenditure along with ensuring effective delivery of projects to clients across the country in line with objectives committed to the customers.
- At least twelve years of commercial experience in an MNC with minimum five years in general management or commercial leadership roles
- Past experience in food or hospitality industries
- Proven track record in handling commercial roles, large industrial customers in a matrix environment
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record of business impact
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a fast-paced ambiguous environment.
If you are interested, please contact Bilal Ahmed at email@example.com or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 230989. We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified. For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg. Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. License Number 10C5117. EA Registration Number: R1878517. #LI-BA