Country Sales Director, Australia
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||S$300000.00 per annum|
Our client is an industry leading professional services business specializing corporate travel management. They have a very reputable name globally and are well known for their innovative products. They are growing rapidly in Asia Pacific and due to their global strategy and growth targets, they are now looking to recruit a high caliber sales individual to become their next leader for their Australia and New Zealand market.
Base in Australia and reporting to the APAC President, you will be leading a Sales team size of 300 people. You will be responsible for developing strategies to drive revenue growth for the region. You will be the senior face to represent the business in the market and maintain effective external market intelligence sources. You will lead sales activity in the market achieving target customer acquisition and take on a leadership role in support of all sales bids in the country. At the same time, your number one goal is to develop a high performing sales culture and organization, with ongoing performance assessment and reviews aligned to global sales program and training. You will be part of the global senior executive team and you will work in partnership with region and global functions to ensure the local market has the best understanding of the global strategy and vision and the specific local market needs are integrated.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Welcome candidates outside of Travel industry. Seeking the best talent in any industry to bring in fresh ideas and innovation
- Exceptional sales driven and have non-negotiable standards for high performance
- Strong Australia/NZ local market knowledge is a MUST
- Financially astute, numerate and cost aware
- Extensive sales management experience with proven business development skills and strong organization, creativity and resourcefulness skills are a must
- Strong Sales leadership skills with proven track record
- Outstanding sales and marketing skills
- Strong and demonstrated strategic and analytical skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Strong written, verbal, listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Must have the credibility, presence and commercial maturity necessary to give high-quality presentations to senior audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to build the strong internal and external relationships that will be critical to the success of the role
Contact Gary Wong on (65) 6854 5633 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number GW42882 www.ambition.com.sg R1653934
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117