Creative Lead (Luxury Retail)
- Global Luxury Retail MNC
- People management experience
- Working with a "start-up" mentality and energy
Our Client is a pretigious fast-growing luxury retail conglomerate with a large number of highly regarded brands under their umbrella. Despite being a multinational firm, they take pride in their unparalleled start-up culture with a team of talented, creative, multi-cultural and highly dynamic people!
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible to conceptualise, create and deliver compelling visual designs across a variety of advertising platforms. Reporting to the Global Marketing Director, you will be working closely with the Digital team on the global content strategy to meet the brand objectives and translate business value into various content formats.
- Create and set the brand look & feel and guidelines for all marketing content & tools, in both offline & online platforms
- Prepare and develop 2D/3D graphics, animations, interactive content, interfaces or applications using appropriate designing and authoring tools.
- Lead the whole process of understanding the branding objectives & business campaign achievement goals: translate adaptation briefs and convert them seamlessly into executions. Have a clear understanding of how the end-to-end design process work.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team on the advertising, branding and campaigns to conceptualize and develop designs in various formats and platforms.
- Apply digital design skills with strong attention to detail in creating high quality visual content for digital media platforms, including paid marketing channels, social media platforms, print ads, onsite banners, desktop and mobile.
- Learn the latest design trends in the mobile and web industry. Stay informed with latest digital design trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies in new media.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience working with design, advertising or graphic in the fashion or cosmetics industries.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working in digital / online fields, ideally with a proven track record of branding revamp or launch of a new brand.
- Strong proficiency in design softwares the likes of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, 3Dmax, Freehand, SketchUp, Vray, etc.
- Understanding of basic CSS/HTML and motion / animation skills.
- Prior people management experience is a huge plus
Contact Michelle Yim at Michelle.Yim@ambition.com.sg or click APPLY NOW below.
For more information, please visit www.ambition.com.sg.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
EA Registration Number: R1984646.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117.
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.