Creative Marketing Associate (9 months contract)
Our client, a leading ICT firm, is actively seeking an experienced creative marketing candidate to join them on a 9 months contract. This role is based at a central location.
- Content & Creative Concept planning and Creation
- Produce engaging creative design that helps to achieve the objective of digital marketing campaign and drive actions from the audiences.
- Produce digital collateral needs for marketing campaigns - videos, infographics, visual designs, email templates and other related digital assets.
- Manage social media creative assets.
- Make sure all digital assets are updated.
- Build rapport and work closely with cross functional stakeholders, partners and vendors to ensure win-win outcomes.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Degree in related field (design/creative) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of experiences experience in creative field, assets & digital design creation
- Creative minds, well versed in digital marketing.
- Experience in copy writing and editing.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (e.g Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficient in MS-Office;
- 1-3 years of relevant working, and/or marketing.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite, specifically Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro. Well-versed in Microsoft suite, specifically Microsoft PowerPoint and Words
- Excellent communication (written and oral) skills and presentation skill
- Strong team player, self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously
If you fit the bill, please send your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com for an initial discusssion.
Business Registration Number: 200611680D | Licence Number: 10C5117 | EA Personnel Registration Number: R1109257
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.