Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Our client is an international bank, looking for a dynamic and experienced Credit Analyst to join the credit risk team. As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of regional and global accounts for financial institutions and banks.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of accounts by providing relevant and timely credit analysis.
- Collaborate with Relationship Managers to develop client strategies and conduct due diligence.
- Structure credit facilities with risk mitigants and make credit approval recommendations.
- Ensure timely review of credit reviews and counterparties' ratings.
- Stay updated on credit policies and recommend necessary changes.
- Monitor industry news and developments that may impact the portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with risk acceptance criteria, credit policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a related field. Min 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Proven experience as a Credit Analyst in the financial industry.
- Strong understanding of credit analysis principles and risk management.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or send an email to email@example.com with your latest CV.
Note: We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D.
Licence Number: 10C5117 EA Registration Number: R22110363
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend