Credit Analyst, MNCs
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||S$60000 - S$90000.00 per annum|
My client is a leading global bank that is looking for a new credit analyst to join their expanding team. They focus on MNCs outside of Singapore and are keen on looking for top-notch candidates with background in this area.
This role is a wonderful opportunity for an aspiring credit analyst with exposure to global MNCs. The incumbent will be responsible for analyzing credit portfolio of MNCs from various industries. The incumbent will work closely with RMs to provide in-depth analysis of the portfolios and review credit extent across the portfolio. The team has a flat structure, where each analyst will have full independence to grow. Candidates with front-office experience, but also have written credit papers are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- MINIMUM 3 years of experience in credit analysis of MNCs/global large corporates
- Background in Corporate/Investment banking/Credit rating firms
- Strong corporate banking product knowledge
- Exposure to financial modelling
- Degree in Economics/Business/Accountancy or equivalent
- Strong presentation and communication skills
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or call Sumukhi at 6854 5623 for a confidential discussion.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980