My client is an SGX listed company in the marine sector with key locations across Asia, the Middle East, and Europe looking to add a new headcount.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will lead the credit control function for Singapore office. You will follow up with clients on outstanding invoices by telephone, email and letter of demand to ensure settlement of bills. You will work with internal stakeholders and external clients to deliver outstanding debts and find suitable solutions when needed. You will ensure correct processes and procedure for credit control function.
- At least tertiary qualification is preferred
- Basic accounting knowledge and over 5 years' experience in credit control function
- Experience from Marine/Shipping/logistics is a plus
- A confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- With strong computer skills, including an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Able to be proactive and use initiative
- Confident telephone manner
Interested applicants please send your resume in MS Words format to email@example.com and attn it to Yaxi Fan(R1988390)
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
EA Registration Number: R1988390
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only
Business Registration Number: 200611680D. Licence Number: 10C5117
Ambition not only recruits on behalf of some exceptional companies but due to unprecedented growth, Ambition is also looking for talented individuals to join our fantastic recruitment business. To apply for Ambition's current global opportunities click here.